Varied and innovative technical and educational resources
The Medical Simulation Center has training spaces equipped with technology for transmitting and sharing simulation sessions, as well as high-fidelity equipment: mannequins and simulators allowing training in emergency procedures and gestures.
Both professionals and students can acquire and update their skills as well as good practices in the disciplines taught.
Our target audience
- Health trainers
- Create or make available training tools
- Provide methodological support and assistance
- Provide equipment related to specific simulation techniques
- (high-fidelity mannequin, delivery basin, infusion arm)
- Develop research projects
- Carry out national and international communication actions (publications, congresses)
- Be a reference center for certain types of simulation
- Assessment of learners’ learning in terms of knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired